Prathamesh is known for excellent quality and services. We are able to ensure that because Quality outlook is imbibed in every Prathamesh employee, so as to ensure highest Quality standards.
We follow Quality policy and follow stringent internal Quality programs, to ensure that reports are reliable and accurate.
We have received national and international accreditation, which is a testimony to our Quality assurance.
Prathamesh Quality Policy:
Prathamesh would provide Excellent Quality Pathology services with emphasis on Cutting edge technology, innovation and excellent customer care without discretion with highest degree of efficiency , reliability and accuracy.
We shall meet our aims by
1.Management and staff commitment to carry out medical testing activities. Meeting requirement on NABL 112 and ISO 15189 And regulatory authorities.
- We Follow SOP [ Standard operating procedure ] for each test.
- Validated reagents for testing
- Regularly calibrated Instruments.
2. By providing personnel requisite knowledge, training and tools necessary to perform laboratory operations.
3. Working together to follow rigorous quality control programme [internal & external] to monitor the quality of the test results.
- Levy Jennings charts are documented and reviewed.
4. Understanding and meeting the aspirations and quality requirement of our clients, employers and employees.
5. Investing in latest technology and equipment.
- US FDA /CE approved brands
6. Continually improving our processes and services and delivering it right time.
- Monitoring Quality indicators each month
- Quality indicators include: TAT [Turn Around time], CV of assays, etc.
NABL : National Accreditation Board for testing and Calibration Laboratories.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. It has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations / users of lab services with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
NABL maintains its linkages with the international bodies like International Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation (ILAC) and Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation (APLAC). Hence test reports issued from NABL accredited laboratory are internationally acceptable .
Benefits of NABL Accreditation to users of Services:
- NABL Laboratory has better control of laboratory operations and has sound Quality Assurance System providing technical competence and reliable and accurate test reports.
- Enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction in accepting test reports.
- Laboratory Accreditation provides formal recognition of competent laboratories, thus providing a ready means for user of services to find reliable lab services in order to meet their testing demands.
- Reports issued by NABL accredited laboratory are internationally acceptable.